Limited Edition Bundle
- “Stomping the Blues” 11″×14″ Giclee Photo Print [Signed, Numbered]
- “Sunflowers” 11″×14″ Manuscript Score [Signed, Numbered]
“Stomping the Blues” by Frank Stewart
- An 11″ × 14″ numbered, limited edition giclee photo print, hand-signed by Frank Stewart, created exclusively for Wynton Marsalis’ 50th birthday celebration.
“Sunflowers” – by Wynton Marsalis
- An 11″ × 14″ numbered, limited edition print, hand-signed by Wynton Marsalis, created exclusively for Wynton Marsalis’ 50th birthday celebration.
Taste of New Orleans Bundle
- Pralines by Jean Miniatures Assortment [Box of 18]
- Community Coffee Ground New Orleans Blend [16oz. bag]
- Wynton Marsalis Trumpet Insignia 16oz. Coffee Mug
- Selections from Swinging into the 21st [CD]
- THIS BUNDLE IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO US CUSTOMERS ONLY. In order to ensure freshness, pralines will be shipped separately from the other items in this bundle [no additional cost for separate S+H]
- More details…
Swinging into the 21st [Deluxe 11-CD Box Set]
- Incredible collection of 10 albums released individually 1999-2000 on Columbia Records and Sony Classical
- Includes a 32-page booklet including artist statement and complete production credits.
- Each album packaged in a replica mini-LP-style sleeve reproducing each album’s original cover art.
- More details…
Selections from Swinging into the 21st [CD]
- This compilation features 14 selections from the “Swinging into the 21st” deluxe 11-CD box set.
- More details…
Wynton Marsalis Trumpet Insignia 16oz. Coffee Mug
TASTE OF NEW ORLEANS BUNDLE
ralines by Jean Miniatures Assortment [Box of 18] – rich, creamy, New Orleans-style pralines made fresh daily using only the finest Louisiana grown pecans, sugar, butter, vanilla and heavy cream from a local dairy.
Community Coffee Ground New Orleans Blend [16oz. Bag] – a blend of roasted coffee and imported chicory. Made with 100% Arabica premium and specialty coffee beans.
SWINGING INTO THE 21ST [DELUXE 11-CD BOX SET]
“Swinging into the 21st” is the name that Wynton Marsalis gave to an extraordinary series of 9 albums he released 1999-2000 on Columbia Records and Sony Classical. Presented here as a single collection for the first time (including the two CD masterwork All Rise), each album represents a different ensemble, style of music, and musical challenges. From chamber music to studio and live dates with his septet, jazz and blues tributes, film music, scores for ballet, modern classical and orchestral works, to some bonafide swing, Swinging Into the 21st explores Wynton’s musical universe.
Albums include: A Fiddler’s Tale; Standard Time, Vol. 4: Marsalis Plays Monk; At the Octoroon Balls; Big Train; Sweet Release & Ghost Story; Standard Time, Vol. 6: Mr. Jelly Lord; Reeltime; Selections from the Village Vanguard Box Set; The Marciac Suite; and All Rise.
Released 18 October 2011. Not available in stores.
SELECTIONS FROM SWINGING INTO THE 21ST [CD]
Released 18 October 2011.
- The Cat in the Hat is Back / 9:22 / From: Selections from the Village Vanguard Box Set
- Loose Duck / 7:16 / From: The Marciac Suite
- Northbound-Southbound / 2:50 / From: Big Train
- A Hundred and a Hundred, a Hundred and Twelve / 7:53 / From: All Rise
- Observation Car / 5:05 / From: Big Train
- Mademoiselle D'Gascony / 6:04 / From: The Marciac Suite
- Morning Song / 2:33 / From: Reeltime
- Awakening / 2:17 / From: Sweet Release & Glory
- Rampart St. Row House Rag / 4:54 / From: At the Octoroon Balls
- King Porter Stomp / 3:15 / From: Standard Time, Vol. 6: Mr. Jelly Lord
- The Pearls / 3:54 / From: Standard Time, Vol. 6: Mr. Jelly Lord
- Hackensack / 3:08 / From: Standard Time, Vol.4: Marsalis Plays Monk
- Green Chimneys / 4:42 / From Standard Time, Vol.4: Marsalis Plays Monk
- Juba and A O’Brown Squaw / 4:48 / From: Selections from the Village Vanguard Box Set