|Ensemble||Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra Septet with Wynton Marsalis|
|Date||Saturday, April 17th, 2021|
|Venue||Bucks County Playhouse|
|Address||70 S. Main Street|
|Location||New Hope, PA, United States|
|Venue Phone||+1 215-862-2121|
Under Music Director Wynton Marsalis, the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra (JLCO) performs a vast repertoire, from rare historic compositions to Jazz at Lincoln Center‐commissioned works, including compositions and arrangements by Duke Ellington, Count Basie, Fletcher Henderson, Thelonious Monk, Mary Lou Williams, Dizzy Gillespie, Benny Goodman, Charles Mingus, and many others.
The Playhouse performances showcase the JLCO Septet with Wynton Marsalis in a rare small group configuration that will leave audiences inspired and uplifted with the full vigor, vision, and depth of America’s music.
LIVE on stage at Bucks County Playhouse with a very limited, socially distanced audience! Proceeds benefit Bucks County Playhouse. A portion of your ticket is tax-deductible.
- Carlos Henriquez – bass
- Dan Nimmer – piano
- Obed Calvaire – drums, tambourine
- Walter Blanding – tenor sax, soprano sax, clarinet
- Victor Goines – tenor sax, soprano sax, clarinet, bass clarinet
- Chris Crenshaw – trombone
- Li’l Liza Jane
- Just A Closer Walk With Thee
- Second Line (Joe Avery Blues)
- Baby, That’s Alright
- Knozz Moe King (Quartet)
- A LOVE SUPREME: Acknowledgement
- A LOVE SUPREME: Resolution
- A LOVE SUPREME: Pursuance
- Buddy Bolden’s Blues