Home»News Updates

Wynton to give a musical Q&A at Yale University

Wynton will hold a “musical Q&A” with Yale History of Art Professor Robert Farris Thompson on February 5 at 4:30 p.m. at Yale University, in the United Church on the Green (Corner of Temple & Elm Streets New Haven, CT).
The event is free and open to the public. Wynton is visiting Yale University as a Chubb Fellow.

« Previous Entry

Next Entry »

Discussion has ended on this entry.

1. Road Accident Claim Settlement – No Win No Fee

Had an accident not your fault? Then you could claim with us!!!!! We are speclist in all types of injury claims From accident at work, slip trips on the public road to road traffic accident we can help victims of these accicdent get the compensation there are entitled to by providing the public our services. we asist all claims on 100% compensation basis. We can also provide replacement vehicles across the uk to victims of road road traffic accidents.

Call us on now to speak to us about your claim on 0800 025 5202

if you like you could email us on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Claim With Us ltd
    Unit 8 High Road, LondonN22 8JA UK

claimwithus on Mar 6th, 2009 at 5:02pm

2. CONGRATS!!!!!.

Best and take care.

C. on Feb 6th, 2009 at 7:35pm

3. I think Wynton has worked tirelessly for the Arts so much so that this nomination does not come as a surprise to all well-meaning people.He deserves to be in the Chair and I believe the Arts will be the richer for it! I doff my hat to your scholarship and diligence,my brother

Nana Amo on Feb 5th, 2009 at 11:46am

4. Wynton has inspired my painting forever. Anyone who listens to his Making the Music talks is in for a treat no matter what their field. He can work across idiom and respects, no understands and insists that culture is a verb. I would be on his nomination for NEA chair like white on rice. ;-)

Janice Cartier on Feb 5th, 2009 at 10:58am

5. Ken, Wendy got me the CD “Wynton & Willie” and it is great.

Sue on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:41am

6. The New York Times wrote in an article today that Wynton has been mentioned as a candidate to be Chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts.

Congratulations Wynton on all that you do!!

Jason on Jan 26th, 2009 at 9:49pm