Restaurants and Radio Stations Celebrate Wynton All Over the World
A great meal should be part of every special celebration. Wynton Marsalis fans are invited to enjoy a New Orleans inspired meal and help Share Our Strength eradicate childhood hunger in America. Participating restaurants across the country are serving New Orleans inspired “specials” on their menus this week and will donate a portion of the proceeds to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry program. The first 200 diners who order the special will also receive 5 free songs from Sony Music’s Swinging Into the 21st (released October 18, 2011)
- Blue Smoke and Jazz Standard – Special: Chicken, Shrimp and Andouille Gumbo (lunch and dinner)
- Dizzy’s Club Coca-Cola – Special: Stuffed Mirlitons
- Manresa – Special: Fieldnotes Cocktail; Ketel One Vodka, Love Apple Sorrel, Lemongrass Infusion, Bitter Truth Celery Bitters and Lime
- Little Daddy’s Gumbo Bar – Special: BBQ Oysters served with blue cheese dressing and lemon
- Gumbo Bar – Special: BBQ Oysters served with blue cheese dressing and lemon
- Bayou Bakery – Special: Red Beans & Rice with Garlic Bread (dinner)
Fans in the New Orleans area invited to enjoy a special dish of Shrimp and Mirleton Risotto with Black Truffles created by John Besh at AUGUST to celebrate Wynton Marsalis and support the John Besh Foundation. Proceeds from the special will support Chefs Move!, an initiative that awards a scholarship to a minority student to train at the French Culinary Institute in New York City.
Thank you to Our Partners
We thank the following radio stations for their support of Wynton Marsalis over the years. Tune in to hear special programming featuring Wynton and his music and for opportunities to win the Swinging Into the 21st box set and 5 free songs.
Sorry, comments are closed.