Wynton Marsalis Discussion Forum

Wynton Marsalis septet

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 0

PM

How can I get a schedule for the septet?

The LCJO HAS A SCHEDULE POSTED ON THE JAZZ AT LINCOLN CENTER SITE. I CAN’T FIND ONE FOR THE SEPTET.

Rank

Joined 0

PM

Hi Maria,

Thanks for responding.

I’m trying to get a road schedule for the septet. They perform outside of New York from time to time. I live in OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA so I want to catch them in the Mid-west states.

My birthday is November 11th. I’m going to New York to celebrate. The LINCOLN CENTER JAZZ ORCHESTRA is performing that evening. I’m so excited…...........Thanks again…..IN THE SPIRIT OF SWING!!!!!!Vonzell

Rank

Joined 0

PM

I FOUND THE SCHEDULE FOR THE SEPTET AT wyntonmarsalis.net….finally!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 332

Joined 2005-03-04

PM

Hi Vonzell,
there also a complete schedule for the WM Septet on the tour section of this site.
Did you check it ?

Signature

ADMIN

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 0

PM

I was just wondering if anyone else was horribly upset that none of Wynton Marsalis’ tours come anywhere near the west coast. I know that I would go to any and all of his shows if i didn’t have to fly somewhere to get to them. I know for a fact that there are many other people out here that feel the same way I do.
Email me with any comments or just post them here.
~Ian
Ijazz251 @aol.com

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 0

PM

Think about me! I’m in kansas!  The land of OZ.  Dorthy, the Scarecrow, and Toto are the only jazz musicians that come through Wichita.  I’m glad Wynton will be a Cowley County Community College and at Kansas University in March.  It will be a real treat for the students at both schools to hear musicianship of this calibur.

Rank

Joined 0

PM

HI NICHOLAS,

I LIKE YOUR MESSAGE(SMILE).

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I’M YOUR NEIGHBOR IN OKLAHOMA!!!!!

I PLAN TO TRAVEL TO ARKANSAS CITY IN MARCH.

MAYBE I’LL SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KEEP SWINGIN’

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 0

PM

What’s Up Vonzell Solomon, this yo boy Pete from Cypress Lake High, I don’t no if you forgot. I still remember you. I wanna how you’re doing. what you been up to lately. How the music thing is going? I beleive in you I know you can make it. You’ve got one of the best voices I ‘ve heard from someone without a record deal. Never give up you can do it. Hollaback at the post. Aiight