Wynton Marsalis Discussion Forum

Attention JuanMustard

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 492

Joined 2005-03-23

PM

Juan,

I direct this to you because I think you would flip over a Thread in the Trumpet Herald. It starts as a thread praising Terence Blanchard’s “Flow”..and then it get’s high jacked by a Wallace ROney Fan who proceeds to trash everyone..including Wynton. If you have a few mibnutes , check it out.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 404

Joined 2006-07-09

PM

yes Rocky, thanks for the info…. I checked it out….pretty interesting….I just wish I had more time right now to jump into the fray, as it were…..getting ready for a two week tour of Italy this July with Wess….should be fun, right now it just seems like a lot of work,....ciao!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 492

Joined 2005-03-23

PM

Enjoy the tour and let me know how it went when you get back.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2005-06-14

PM

JuanMustard,

I hope all of you have fun in Italy! Hopefully one day you could make it out to South Florida…that would be nice.  By the way do you play trumpet?  You know so much about jazz especially about trumpet I just assumed that you played. Once again have fun and if possible post.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 332

Joined 2005-03-05

PM

Juanmustard, really you will be in Italy (in Orsara…) with Wes this summer ?

I will be there, because Orsara is near my town (50 km), and i want to great Wes.

Please tell him i will come…

And finally i can meet you !!!

Luigi

Signature

ADMIN

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2005-03-26

PM

I am cuious, too, if juanmustard plays the trumpet.  And what is the band you are touring with called?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 404

Joined 2006-07-09

PM

Yes I play the trumpet and the band this summer (I’m the director) is an all-star group of college and high school students, Wess is our soloist. I will post our itenerary as soon as it is confirmed, Luigi, would love to meet you and share some good pasta and vino….