Wynton Marsalis Discussion Forum

Pictures from concert in Vienna on 15th of January 2002

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 85

Joined 2005-03-13

PM

Here are the pictures from concert in Vienna on 15th of January 2002!It was great and I wish I had asked for a lesson…maybe I will ask him next time!:)Jani!

Signature

Janez Lorber

Kot pri Prevaljah 35

2391 Prevalje, Slovenia, Europa

or

Janez Lorber

Albertgasse 48

1080 Vienna, Austria,Europa

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2005-06-14

PM

Great Pictures!  How did you add the attachments?

RankRankRank

Joined 2005-03-13

PM

Thanks!Click on the attach button on left bellow!Jani!

Signature

Janez Lorber

Kot pri Prevaljah 35

or

Janez Lorber

Albertgasse 48

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 292

Joined 2005-03-11

PM

Man, I wish I had some photos to post of Wynton from a concert, but I live in Australia.

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 0

PM

I tried to click on the attachment button but nothing happened.  I have some great pictures of Wynton and other members of the LCJO that I would like to post. Is there another way to post pictures…if so let me know.  Thanks!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 552

Joined 2005-03-05

PM

David O—

I wouldn’t be a bit suprised if Wynton worked his way “down under” sooner than later. His love for the music and the fans seems greater than his fear of flying…his tour schedule makes this pretty clear. If he knows people in Australia want the music, I cannot imagine he’d be able to stay away too long.

My guess is, you’ll get the pix you want and a chance to see him in concert in a theatre near you!

If you want him there, send a letter of interest. Always good to know that people love the music.

Corooki, pix are great!

JG

Signature

Jurzy Girl

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 332

Joined 2005-03-05

PM

Elucho,

try to write the post before and then click on: ATTACH

You should see a

Signature

ADMIN

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2005-03-05

PM

Elucho,

try to write the post before and then click on: ATTACH

You should see a new menu that le you choose the photo from your HD and post it on the forum.

Let me know

Signature

ADMIN

Rank

Joined 0

PM

Luigi,

I can’t find the attach button.  I tried to write the post first as you said but I still couldn’t find the attach link.  Where exactly is this attach link? For some reason I am not seeing the new menu you mentioned.  Please help…thanks!

RankRankRank

Joined 2005-03-13

PM

Elucho!Click on the attach button on left bellow,next Preview and post button!Jani!

Signature

Janez Lorber

Kot pri Prevaljah 35

or

Janez Lorber

Albertgasse 48

Rank

Joined 0

PM

Now I know where to look but there is no attach button next to “preview” and “post”-at least not for me.  Corooki let me ask you a question.  Did you log in first and then add the attachments?  If so, then maybe that is the problem. Thanks for all your help…I’m sure eventually I’ll figure out a way to attach my photos.

RankRankRank

Joined 2005-03-13

PM

Yes i think that you must log on!I dont now because im all the time log on!And i dont have problem with Attach button!Try!

Signature

Janez Lorber

Kot pri Prevaljah 35

or

Janez Lorber

Albertgasse 48

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2005-03-05

PM

Yes Elucho,you have to be registered and logged on, to post attachment.

(the attach button is at the bottom-right of every new post)

Signature

ADMIN

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 552

Joined 2005-03-05

PM

Sorry…I don’t understand.

JG

Signature

Jurzy Girl

RankRankRank

Joined 2005-03-13

PM

Yes Nona what do you mean?

Signature

Janez Lorber

Kot pri Prevaljah 35

or

Janez Lorber

Albertgasse 48

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 96

Joined 2006-09-01

PM

Nona, Jurzy Girls does NOT write silly things. If being nice, considerate and thoughtful with sometimes a zest of “smart ass” (she said it here I DID not), and always a searching mind (she also admitted here being a “closet geek” (I love that, I think it is funny) is silly, that is REALLY a bad definition for the personality that we are discovering in her writings.

Perhaps you do not understand correctly and need to review what she wrote. “Down Under” is an expression that Americans use to describe the location of Australia in the South Hemisphere, compared to the U.S.A being in the North Hemisphere. May be that will help. Or ask us what you do not understand.