Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Yea sounds like a little stretch to me.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 0

PM

Manuel Wrote:

well we have been busy over here - recording, playing new web site coming   solidfrontmusic.com check it out soon

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 0

PM

Hey I have played on 4 different marcinkiewicz trumpets and planning to buy one this year. I have played on a eight thousand dollar monette and I prefer the marcinkiewicz. Also the feel of the marcinkiewicz is just right and not as much price. They are also custom making trumpets and it fits me really well. If you are interested then good because people from monette culture won’t even give marcinkiewicz a chance. If you are seriously interested then give me a call (503)806-0021

Rank

Joined 0

PM

hey you bought a marcinkiewicz. I am buying one later this year. Which one did you get.

Rank

Joined 2009-05-29

PM

manuel Wrote:

———————————————————————————-

yea i have the 6 horn :)

RankRank

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2005-10-24

PM

Not to throw another wrench in the discussion but I love my Eclipse trumpets as well and they are comparably priced to Joe’s horns (which are excellent!).

There are LOTS of great horns being made right now.

Email me if you have any questions.

-T

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2006-07-01

PM

Hey Guys I Play A marcinkiewicz, mic gellette model, they are great wide open horns, nice sound, depends what setup you have I don’t use small equitment, good lead horn nice and fat, I’m into the salsa stuff,bach,and yamaha,suck monette garbage unless your wynton,if you ever in the bayarea you can try mine.Oh and your range only gets better if you practice,

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2008-08-24

PM

I have the Mic Gillette model.  Best horn I’ve ever owned.  Been playing for 34 years.

Visit my band’s website:  http://www.horndogsband.com

Worst horn I’ve owned:  Callichio.  Terrible build quality.