Wynton Marsalis Discussion Forum

Has anyone found the Christmas Jazz Jam album yet??

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2009-10-14

PM

A few days ago I got the “News from Marsalis” email announcing that there will be a Christmas Jazz Jam album releasing on October 11 in Target stores.  I have not been able to find it in my local stores or online.

I have looked for any updates or even mention of it on Mr. Marsalis’ site and Facebook page, but have not been successful. 

Does anyone know where to find it?

Many thanks in advance.

George.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 150

Joined 2005-03-14

PM

I just picked the album up here at Target in Atlanta. I had to search for it because the employees in the electronics department had no idea who Wynton Marsalis was nor were they aware of an album by him at Target because they don’t sell jazz. It was on a display of Christmas albums for $9.99. Keep looking because the album should be there.

Rank

Joined 2009-10-24

PM

Found it on Itunes…..going back to purchase it right now!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 92

Joined 2011-10-04

PM

Got mine at Target today. It’s nice.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 64

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

Got it off of ebay!

Rank

Joined 2009-05-27

PM

I love his rendition of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas…it’s freakin amazing.

Rank

Joined 2009-10-29

PM

Hello Everyone:

For those who purchased the CD at Target or other retailers, have you been able to view the album art or track information on your computer or car audio system?

I’m trying to verify if there was a defective batch of CD’s sold by Target here in Houston.

Rank

Joined 2009-11-04

PM

Sounds like a great album. It’s a shame it isn’t available in the UK at the moment.

The UK iTunes store doesn’t carry it :-(

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2008-02-29

PM

Does anyone have any information on this?  Next time I’m in Brooklyn I’m going to have to make my way over to Target.